About the Call!
I am excited to start the process of investing $400 of my time and money into your business. You will have received a calendar invite for the date and time. We are going to chat about your business and your current challenges or problems (and you can use the questions below to help you identify your priorities). We will mutually decide whether there is any value with having a more detailed follow on complimentary Roadmap to Results coaching session. In that 45 minute session we will explore options to overcome the issues previously identified. There is no risk and no obligation to go beyond the initial 15 minute call.
Here are some
questions that might help you think about coaching and where you’d like some
Please identify your top 3-5 challenges, so that we can discuss them when we meet!
1. Developing a clear and powerful set of both personal and business goals and, having a clear vision for my company.
2. Helping me and my team get better use of our time and stop working reactively, putting out fires, and become more pro-active about building the company.
3. Training my team so they deliver superior levels of customer service to create raving fans
4. A step by step marketing plan that significantly increases the number of clients we serve, revenues and profits without taking all my energy away from the day-to-day business.
5. Creating focused advertising, marketing and online strategies to draw clients to my business week in and week out.
6. Finding the most effective appeal for my services that uniquely set my business above and beyond my competition.
7. Working ‘ON’ my business rather than ‘IN’ it and create a systems dependent company rather than a people dependant one.
8. Avoid profit-killing discounts and price wars by differentiating yourself, your firm and your offering from the competition.
9. Getting the Right people doing the Right Things Right!
10. Using a recruiting system that is both efficient and effective to help me find and add the right, motivated, and great people to my team.
11. Developing an ongoing training system so people are more effective and more productive at their jobs and, some are ready for promotion as the company grows.
12. Helping me develop and build strong leadership skills and attributes so I truly lead my people and my company.
13. To get myself the freedom of more time away from the business, still knowing it is growing and creating more, and more, profits without me there.
14. To get the business and my people to a stage where they can run it profitably while I am taking some time out each week, and a vacation year after year.
15. To help me understand how to re-invest my profits back into the business or, how to take profits and invest them for passive income outside of my business.
16. To help me find, or re-find, my passion and get my heart and mind back focused on really enjoying running and building the business again.
17. Getting a solid business plan of action my team and I are focused on doing what matters, what’s important and, what will get the biggest results.
18. Developing a straight forward succession plan so I can replace myself with the right people, at the right time and allow them to run it without me.
19. Having a system for controlling, managing and reporting the company finances, so I know I am building real company profits.
20. Building consistency of delivery into my products/services, ensuring much better levels of service and, a much more rewarding customer experience.